Pages

Evernote – A Crafter’s Friend

I am so excited to be able to tell you all about a wonderful software that is essentially FREE to help you organize your crafting hobby/business.  It is called EVERNOTE!    Evernote is a free app for your  smartphone and computer that stores everything you could possibly imagine losing track of, like a boarding pass, receipt, article you want to read, to do list, or even a simple typed note.  I use it to help keep track crafting projects, crafting supply list, scrapbooking blogs, and many other things that I want to have at my fingertips on my smartphone. 

Over the next few weeks, I will give you all tips and tricks to get the most out of your Evernote experience.  But in the meantime, go here to down load it on your smartphone, laptop, kindle, and table because this program will sync on all your devices to keep your notes updated.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment