Pages

Getting Ready for the 4th of July



This 4th of  July lantern is one of the elements in Stars and Stripes SVG Kit  from SVGCuts.com.  The main body of the lantern is made from SU real red card stocked, the accent pieces are from DCWV Summer paper pack.  I used 20 gauge wired that I found at hobby lobby for the handle.  The led candle is from Michaels. 
My good friend Mary Hampton and I tackled these together.  We both agree that the lantern is a little challenging but you can make them if you have plenty of time and patience hahahahaha.  TFL

10 comments:

  1. Ok Kisa I see you! Love this! It doesn't look like paper. Great job:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. I like it. Is the cut from SVG Cuts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaleptra. Thank you for your kind comment. Yes this is a file from SVGCuts.com. I used SCAL3 and my Ecraft machine to cut out the file.

      Delete
  3. Your 4th of July Latern turned out very nice. You and your friend Mary did a great job (loads of patience paid off).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lela. I cannot wait to share the next SVG file project that I will do. So keep your eye out.

      Delete